Schedule a visit with our financial advisors in Logan, IA or Omaha, NE.
Our process is all about you and your goals. The first step is to meet face to face and get to know one another. The most important objective of this meeting is to answer your questions and for our advisor to understand your goals. Once we have a clear understanding of your situation, we will outline the options and discuss costs. To schedule an appointment, complete the form below or call:
(402) 339-4800 (Omaha, NE)
(712) 644-2710 (Logan, IA)
What to Expect - Initial Call:
- An advisor will contact you to make a brief introduction, schedule a time to meet, and talk about what to bring.
What to Bring - First Meeting
- A list of any questions or concerns
- Investment statements (IRAs, Brokerage, CDs, 401(k), etc)
- Life insurance and annuity statements
- Any other paperwork that might help us understand your situation more fully.
What to Expect - First Meeting
- Friendly conversation to get to know one another
- Frank discussion of your goals and objectives
- Plenty of time to ask questions and address concerns
- Plain explanation of our services and estimated expenses
- Set follow up appointment to discuss recommendations
- There is no cost for our initial consultation. Any costs will be well explained before we start working for you.